16 Kasım 2009 Pazartesi

İki filmden iki diyalog

Son dönemde seyrettiklerimden iz bırakanları ekleyeyim dedimdi.

He's not just that into you :

Alex : Why do women do this? Why do they build this stuff up in their minds, take each little thing a guy does and twist it into someting else --

Gigi : I'd rather be like that - than like you.

Alex : Excuse me ?

Gigi : Maybe I dissect each little thing, and put myself out there too much, and maybe I even thrieve on the dramaof it all -- but at least that means I still care. You think you've won because women are wxpandable to you? Sure, you don't get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, nut you don't falla in love that way, either. You haven't won, Alex. You're alone.
I may do a lot of stupid shit - but I know I'm a lot closer to finding someone than you are.

**********************************************************************************

(500) Days of summer

Tom : Right, but that's what I don't understand. What just happened?

Summer : I just... I just woke one day, and I knew.

Tom : Knew what?

Summer : What I was never sure of with you.

Hiç yorum yok: